Umm… Turmeric!! You must be imagining a yellow-orange dye used in almost every Asian cuisine to give the dish a delicious look. Well, this wonder spices is taking the skincare world by storm. This noble spice holds a famed position in Indian weddings for the bride’s and bridegroom’s glowing skin. It also contributes a lot in Ayurveda to cure diseases and for clear skin too.
Turmeric is the only ingredients which cure so may skin problems in one go. It treats acne, skin infections, helps in skin whitening, it removes unwanted hair and many more.
The important things is these masks don’t have any side effects.
Turmeric face mask benefits For Skin.
Basically, turmeric contains a lot of nutrients which is very effective. However, I have enlisted benefits of 6 nutrients that are highly effective for a healthy looking skin. I have listed the individual benefits of each Nutrient below:-
- Iron– It gives a healthy glow to the skin and heals the damaged cells quickly. Iron is the maximum nutrient content in turmeric
- Magnesium– It cures the skin disorders by reducing cortisol level (a stress hormone that regulates major body functions like glycemic metabolism, immune system, inflammation) by improving cell processes. Hence, the aging process is reduced and you can get a radiant and wrinkle-free skin.
- Potassium– Potassium acts as an electrolyte and maintains the water content in the body. It cures the dryness and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Calcium– Calcium is solely responsible for skin renewal and hence cures acne and gives a clear skin.
- Vitamine B6– It triggers the cell metabolism and gives a healthy and flawless skin
- Vitamin C- It promotes collagen synthesis and hence maintains the skin health. Research also says vitamin C is can treat and prevents UV rays from damaging skin cells.
1. Milk, Honey, and Turmeric Face Mask
2. Egg White and Turmeric Pack
3. Rice flour, Yogurt Mask, and Turmeric Face Mask
4. Turmeric, Aloe Vera and Fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti)Mask
5. Turmeric, Lemon & Honey Mask
6. Turmeric Banana Face Mask
7. Turmeric and Baking soda Face Mask
8. Mustard oil and Turmeric Face Mask (hair removal)
9. Avocado and Turmeric Face Mask
10. Sandalwood and Turmeric Face Mask
Don’t forget to send us your before and after picture, ha ha .